Friday, February 27, 2009

Peat or Pete? That is the question...

Last night I put all three peat pellet trays on the stove, and the 72-pellet tray closest to the little fluorescent light on the back panel. No more moldly looking junk, but for Pete's sake, still no sprouting. The other little guys in the 16-pellet trays look healthy and growing right along. Their little sprouts moved toward the light overnight, like they were all raising their hands at a concert, it was cute.

So I rotated them and I'm waiting until the sun heats up the yard a little more before I move them closer to the slider door. I might even sneak them outside for a bit, especially that 72-pellet one to dry it up a little bit. I'm going to get that diluted peroxide spray bottle ready just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment