Friday, March 6, 2009

Half-way done...

So the paper sack condos are looking good!

030609 tomatoes

Here's the tomatos... haven't done the cherry tomatoes yet. I'm thinking I'm going to only do half of what I've got on them, they are said to produce A LOT!

030609 corn and squash

Here's the corn and squash. I think there might even be an okra or two in there. They all seem to be liking their new home!

030609 garlic and sunflower

Apparently another sunflower has peeked his head above ground in here. I think I should find a new place for these guys and get them out of the garlic pot lol.

I've still got a ton more to do, and there are some seedlings that aren't ready to be moved yet (according to my expert opinion yanno) so I've got some time.

I did get the sweater rack out of the garage and that's what the tomatoes are sitting on now. I put it right in front of the slider door to give them whatever light the March sun has to offer. I'm kinda concerned though, I don't want them to get too dang big before mid-April when they get to move into their mansion in the backyard. That's still more than a month away.

No comments:

Post a Comment